Common foot injuries and diseases
Foot & ankle specialists
Each of your feet has 26 bones, 33 joints, and more than 100 tendons, muscles, and ligaments. Therefore, many health problems can affect you. Among the most common are:
- Bunions: Hard and painful mass in the joint of the big toe of the foot
- Calluses and calluses: Thickening of the skin due to friction or pressure
- Plantar Warts: Warts on the sole of the foot
- Fall of the arch: Also known as flat feet
Wearing the wrong shoes often causes these problems. Being older and being overweight also increase the chances of foot problems.
- Burning Feet (Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research)
- Foot drop (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Foot pain (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Foot Joint Pain (American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons)
- Foot Joint Swelling (American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons)
- Acute inflammation (American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons)
- Cold Feet (American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons)
RIVERA FOOT & ANKLE: At Orlando H.Rivera DPM, our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting. When you have problems with your feet, you need to turn to a podiatrist who listens and responds… an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs… a friendly physician who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our physician(s) meet all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Orlando H.Rivera DPM
Foot and Ankle, Dr. Orlando Rivera, Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialist, Foot and Ankle Podiatry, Houston Foot & Ankle Surgical, Treatment of Foot and Ankle, Foot & ankle specialists, Podiatrist in houston, podiatrist in houston, Orlando H.Rivera DPM, Houston Foot Doctor, Foot and Ankle Surgeon Houston, Ankle and Foot Specialist Houston, Podiatrist Houston, Foot Pain Houston.