The sweat on the feet is not something exclusive to the summer months or the result of the heat.

There are people who almost permanently have this area of their body with some humidity and they notice slipping on their feet. They are people who suffer, therefore, excessive sweating.

It is not surprising that the feet are one of the most sweaty areas of the human body. Without going any further, in the plantar area there are more than 250,000 sweat glands. A much greater amount than in other parts of the body where we normally perspire, such as the forehead, armpits or even hands.

Sweating is a normal and necessary process for the body. Thanks to this process, in fact, we regulate our body temperature and promote the secretion of substances that are unnecessary for our body. The liquid that we release through sweating is 95% water and the remaining 5% are substances such as sodium chloride.

Source:  cmdsport

RIVERA FOOT & ANKLE: At Orlando H.Rivera DPM, our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting. When you have problems with your feet, you need to turn to a podiatrist who listens and responds… an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs… a friendly physician who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our physician(s) meet all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.

 26 Peripheral Artery Disease

Call now at   (713) 691-9600 or mail us This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Get A Free Estimate HERE

Orlando H.Rivera DPM

Foot and Ankle, Dr. Orlando Rivera, Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialist, Foot and Ankle Podiatry, Houston Foot & Ankle Surgical, Treatment of Foot and Ankle, Foot & ankle specialists, Podiatrist in houston, podiatrist in houston, Orlando H.Rivera DPM, Houston Foot Doctor, Foot and Ankle Surgeon Houston, Ankle and Foot Specialist Houston, Podiatrist Houston, Foot Pain Houston.

 

 

CONTACT US

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

DISCLAIMER 
Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Rivera Foot & Ankle
Web page by LaraNet | Expand Your Business!