Remedy for Your Feet
Normally, the shoes that you wear, particularly during the hot and dry summer months will cause your feet to dry out and could cause them to crack. There are a few products on the market to help heal dry feet but there are very effective home remedies that you can try as well.
One method uses shaving cream to help heal dryness. For this method you need to:
• Slather your feet with a generous amount of shaving cream.
• Mix together equal parts of Listerine and warm water.
• While you still have shaving cream on your feet, wrap a towel that is soaked in the Listerine mixture around your feet and allow it to sit for about half an hour.
• Using the same towel, rub the shaving cream off your feet. This will remove calloused and dry skin as well as the blackened or discolored skin that feet typically get when they are dry.
• Apply lotion to your feet for extra moisturizing.
RIVERA FOOT & ANKLE: At Orlando H.Rivera DPM, our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting. When you have problems with your feet, you need to turn to a podiatrist who listens and responds… an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs… a friendly physician who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our physician(s) meet all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Treatment of Foot and Ankle
Keywords: Foot and Ankle, Dr. Orlando Rivera, Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialist, Foot and Ankle Podiatry, Houston Food & Ankle Surgical, Treatment of Foot and Ankle, Foot & ankle specialists, Podiatrist in houston, podiatrist in houston, Orlando H.Rivera DPM, Houston Foot Doctor, Food and Ankle Surgeon Houston, Ankle and Foot Specialist Houston, Podiatrist Houston, Foot Pain Houston