Treatment of Foot and Ankle
1. Wash your feet daily and dry them well. - Use warm water when you wash and make sure to dry them well after each shower or bath. Moisture can stimulate the development of malodorous bacteria.
2. - Change your shoes so you do not wear the same pair every day or several days in a row. - The bad odors of your feet can remain in your shoes, so give them at least 24 hours to air.
3. - Change your socks once a day. - In addition, you should only wear thick and soft socks that are from an absorbent fabric such as cotton or wool.
4. - Sprinkle your feet frequently with unmedicated baby powder. - This will help soothe your feet and prevent itching and odor.
5. - Buy medicated insoles for your shoes. - These are templates that are specially made to combat bad odor of the feet, as they keep your shoes with a fresh smell when your feet are sweaty and also absorb some of the sweat.
6. - Wear sandals in the summer or during a warm weather. - This will prevent your feet from sweating too much in your shoes and will decrease the development of bacteria that cause bad smell.
7. - Examine your feet for any infection and have them checked. - Check between your toes and on the bottom of your feet for any redness or dry and uneven skin. Get treatment for any yeast infection as soon as possible to prevent it from becoming a major problem.
RIVERA FOOT & ANKLE: At Orlando H.Rivera DPM, our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting. When you have problems with your feet, you need to turn to a podiatrist who listens and responds… an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs… a friendly physician who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our physician(s) meet all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Treatment of Foot and Ankle.
Foot and Ankle, Dr. Orlando Rivera, Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialist, Foot and Ankle Podiatry, Houston Foot & Ankle Surgical, Treatment of Foot and Ankle, Foot & ankle specialists, Podiatrist in houston, podiatrist in houston, Orlando H.Rivera DPM, Houston Foot Doctor, Foot and Ankle Surgeon Houston, Ankle and Foot Specialist Houston, Podiatrist Houston, Foot Pain Houston.