Treat your Feet Well
- Coat your palms with a thin layer of lotion or balm.
- Look for something infused with a circulation-boosting ingredient, such as peppermint, pine oil, camphor, or rosemary.
- Use long stroking motions.
- Slowly massage the sole of one foot with both thumbs, starting behind the toes and moving toward the heel. Apply extra pressure along the arch and at the ball of the foot, two places that are especially prone to tightness.
- Grip the foot with both hands.
- Gently twist your hands from side to side as if you're wringing a towel. This may help remove the pain that can develop after hours of standing. End the massage by gently pulling and releasing each toe.
- Repeat on the other foot.
RIVERA FOOT & ANKLE: At Orlando H.Rivera DPM, our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting. When you have problems with your feet, you need to turn to a podiatrist who listens and responds… an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs… a friendly physician who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our physician(s) meet all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Foot and ankle specialist
Foot and Ankle, Dr. Orlando Rivera, Foot and Ankle Podiatry, Houston Foot and Ankle Surgical, Treatment of Foot and Ankle, Foot and ankle specialists, Podiatrist in houston, podiatrist in houston, Orlando H.Rivera DPM, Houston Foot Doctor, Foot and Ankle Surgeon Houston, Ankle and Foot Specialist Houston, Podiatrist Houston, Foot Pain Houston, Best Foot and Ankle Podiatry, Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialist in Houston,Foot and Ankle in Houston, Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialist in Houston, Foot and Ankle Podiatry in Houston, Foot and Ankle Surgical in Houston, Treatment of Foot and Ankle in Houston, Foot and ankle specialists in Houston, Podiatrist in Houston, Foot Doctor in Houston, Foot and Ankle Surgeon in Houston, Ankle and Foot Specialist in Houston, Foot Pain in Houston, Foot and Ankle Surgery in Houston, Foot And Ankle Clinics in Houston